Monday, June 28, 2010

St. George/Spencer's B-day

So it's taken me awhile to finally post about this, but we have been soo busy! Our trip to St. George with Greg and Mckenzie was so much fun..minus the not so hot weather. We lounged, played golf, shopped, went to the farmers market, walked through gallery stroll, won lots of fruties at the arcade (YUM) and of course ate..and ate. Here are some pictures from our adventure:
Spencer's face is kinda scary haha but the
pizza was awesome! 'Greg! Fire truck!'..Mckenzie pulled off the ladder and

we thought we had broke it but don't worry we fixed it!Pretty scenery
There was a Biggest Loser center out in the middle of no where
so we had to take a picture..look at our muscles!

I tried to climb the tree..but I was very unsuccessful
and I ended up getting scraped all over..

Birthday toast!

The tickets we won to get the fruities!

We tried to find someone to take a picture of at walmart to put on peopleofwalmart.com but then
Greg decided he wanted to nominate himself


Last but not least we stopped in Zions on the way home

it was beautiful!

Overall it was an awesome trip and I can't wait to go back. I hope your birthday was great babe I love you sooooo much!! Hopefully next time the weather will be better and we will actually get some sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment