Monday, December 6, 2010

Bad Timing

Thats right I am SICK! Not that there is really a good time to be sick..but now is especially bad because it's time for finals. I am congested, nauseous and my throat hurts beyond measure. Last night as I was trying to fall asleep all I could focus on was how much breathing hurt which led to a looong night and no sleep, needless to say I am exhausted. All of this is making it really hard for me to concentrate on school but the show must go on. I have 1 test down, 3 papers and 4 tests to go and I just hope I make it to winter break. On the up side Spencer has been extra sweet and has taken such good care of me providing anything and everything that I ask for along with unexpected but much appreciated back rubs.
(Please let me get better soon...thanks!)

No comments:

Post a Comment