Thursday, January 27, 2011

Unexpected Words

You know how people always say 'tell the people you care about how you feel because you never know what tomorrow will bring'. Well a few days ago I got a surprising email. It was from one of my best childhood friends that I haven't seen or really talked to in way to many years. She told me that she had been thinking about me and asked me how I was doing. As the email went on she told me how I had influenced her life and how she has always admired a certain quality of mine. I couldn't help but be filled with emotion. It was truly amazing to have this experience of a random unexpected but certainly appreciated act of love. Ever since I read that email I have not been able to stop thinking about it and the lesson that it has taught me. I encourage all of you to reach out and tell someone how much you care about them because you really don't know how much it can touch their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment