Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Construction+ Semi's+ Crazies= Heart Attacks

I HATE semi-trucks. Period.

I don't know about the rest of you but the scare the crap out of me. Under normal conditions driving on the freeway next to one is bad enough but when there is construction going on and the lanes are narrow and the barriers are right next to the line it is terrifying! I've been driving to Provo and back 3 days a week to watch my mom's store while she is in Thailand and let me just say it sucks! If you haven't traveled down south in awhile let me advise you not to..I have a mini heart attack every time I have to be next to a semi cuz I feel like they are going to run into me. I know it's not there fault but I always feel like they are going to change lanes and not see me and I really don't feel like being smushed like a bug. I should probably be more scared of the other drivers because I swear 2/3 of them are crazy!

I can't wait for my mom to get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment