Monday, March 29, 2010

LEGOS!

I miss being a kid, I always say I can't wait until we have kids so I can play with their toys and have an excuse to go see their fun cute movies again. Well we decided to take a trip down memory lane and play legos!! I looovved it and i'm pretty sure Spencer loved it to! Here are some pictures of our Lego time..
The big mess of all the legos

Spencers sweet cars that he made

The inside of my awesome hut thingy I built



Oh to be a kid again..it was fun to pretend at least for one night! Maybe we can take a trip to legoland sometime that place at least from what I remember is AMAZING, I don't know how they do it, it was hard enough building my little building I can't even imagine trying to build anything even comparable to the stuff they have there..

No comments:

Post a Comment