Monday, April 19, 2010

Registering

This last friday was kind of a rough day for me, so Spencer being the great fiance he is decided that we could go register at target. I have been so excited to do it, but he kept saying that it was to soon, so he knew that going would cheer me up. It definitely did cheer me up but we were a little rushed because we wanted to go to Matt's lacrosse game. I didn't realize that it would take sooo long even though I should've known myself well enough to know it would take FOREVER..needless to say we only made it to the last 5 minutes of the game (whoops! sorry Matt we promise to be on time for the next game). We were there for about 2-2 1/2 hrs and only made a dent but that just means the fun gets to continue :). Well today we went to bed bath & beyond and before we knew it the store was closing..only 3 1/2 hrs after we got there! Registering is a lot harder than I ever thought it would be but the employees were soo helpful and we actually learned a lot about the products, and it definitely got easier after time I think that we got a little trigger happy towards the end. I do have to say though that the little guns they give you at target are waaay better and easier than the ones they give you at bed bath & beyond, either way though we will be visiting both places again.

No comments:

Post a Comment