Monday, April 19, 2010

*progress*

This past weekend was full of wedding fun. We haven't done much planning lately and I was starting to worry a bit that we should be doing more. It started off with registering at Target on Friday which I talked about in the last post, then later that night Spencer, me, his parents, and my mom went to dinner at Biaggi's to test out some food for our wedding luncheon and it was soo YUMMY mmmm..After we left we ran into Erin and her new fiance Zane(Congrats you guys we love you sooo much!!) They are such a cute couple and I can't wait for them to get married! The next day Erin, Al, and I went to the bridal expo which got me a little closer to checking some things off my list, and after we went with Erin to a couple bridal shops so she could show us some of her favorite dresses, and wow what a beautiful bride she is going to be in whatever dress she ends up picking, I am so happy I got to take part in such a special occasion. The next day my mom and I went up to park city to try and find some outfits and it was a pretty successful trip overall. Even though we still have a lot to do I feel better now that we've made some progress, and I can't wait til it's finally here(p.s. it's only 3 1/2 months away as of 38 minutes ago and yes i've started to count it down and I'm sorry I know that it's probably annoying but I just can't help it, I'm to excited!).

No comments:

Post a Comment