Thursday, May 27, 2010

peonies make me smile

Last week after a long day I went over to Spencer's house to spend some time with him. As I walked in his room I saw these:

My favorite flowers ever are peonies! Everytime we pass by them I always turn to say how much I love them, so I think that Spencer finally got the hint. It was the perfect surprise at the end of a long day and I got to put them in the new vase/pot I bought. They are on my nightstand and I can't think of anything better to wake up to every morning (besides Spencer but these will do for now). Thanks pokie bear I love them and I LOVE you!!

2 comments:

  1. AHHHH I LOVE PEONIES!! Definitely my favorite flower...how sweet is Spencer?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet Nicole! You've got yourself a good man there :) Love you!!

    ReplyDelete