Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Yesterday I finished the book I've been reading, it's called "The Saving Graces" by Patricia Gaffney, and I definetely recommend it. It's sort of bittersweet finishing a good book,
on one hand you want to know how it ends but on the other hand, when it's over you wish it would just keep going. I have this thought everytime I finish a book and I'm always
worried that I won't find another book that I can get into..but I always do. Spencer and I headed down to Barnes and Noble today and I picked up a new one that hopefully can satisfy me, I'll keep you posted..Also along the same note do you remember having readathon's in elementary school? Maybe I'm just a nerd but those were the best! To bad I'm too old to get the free personal pan pizza's from pizza hut...

1 comment:

  1. You should read "The Hunger Games" or "The Help" two of the best books I have ever read!

    ReplyDelete