Thursday, November 18, 2010

In 1 week..

..I get to put up our Christmas decorations! I am beyond excited!! Now don't get me wrong I love Thanksgiving and it's a close call to which holiday is my favorite. But one thing about Christmas thats better than Thanksgiving are the decorations. I just love the way Christmas decorations make me feel, the twinkle of lights and the beauty of a decorated tree never fails to make me smile. I am especially excited this year because it is our first christmas as a married couple and we have our own home that we get to decorate however we (or should I say I ) want. I have been collecting decorations from the day we got engaged..seriously. Spencer is a good sport and acts excited when I show him my purchases. My collection of Christmas fun has gotten pretty large, however it's not quite complete yet, there are still a couple of special items I need to find but regardless I will get to transform our house and fill it with Christmas spirit very very soon. I can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment