Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Love Day


Valentines day is a cheesy holiday, but who couldn't use a little cheese in life, so, I thought I'd be a little cheesy and share a few reasons why I love my valentine soooo much:
I can tell him all my secrets
He loves my weirdness and embraces it fully
He tells me he loves me multiple times everyday
He's proud of me and encourages me to follow my dreams
He works hard for our family
He makes me laugh constantly
He does the laundry 99% of the time :)
He loves kids and I know he will be the best daddy someday
He is more practical than I am and even though I sometimes hate it..I know it's a good thing
He makes the best doctor when I am sick, and I may or may not milk it for as long as possible
I know without a doubt he would do anything for me
We sing terribly off tune together when we clean
And lastly..at least for the purposes of this post..
He loves me unconditionally

I can't wait to grow old with my valentine and experience all the adventures that are coming our way!
Happy Valentines Day!!

1 comment: