Tuesday, January 22, 2013

5 reasons you should hit on me when I'm sick

So for the last 5 days I've been sick as a dog and I have yet to see the end in sight. But I started thinking about it and I decided that it would be really easy to win over my heart right now. Here are 5 reasons to hit on me when I'm sick:

1. I am au naturale no make up and such and so if you told me I was beautiful then it would really boost my esteem and I would love you forever (thanks husband)

2. I cannot seem to stop shivering so if you offered me your jacket or even better a blanket or 2 or 3 or 100, I would love you forever.

3. I wear really cool outfits when I am sick. The kind that if you saw someone else wearing it you would think 'dang I wish I could pull that off' (or maybe not..) But you would look so cool standing next to me (because anyone would look good standing next to this hot mess)

4. If you cuddle me or play with my hair I will love you forever.

5. And finally, I would be a really cheap date. You wouldn't have to take me out anywhere fancy, just give me a plethora of medicine and a redbox and I would be happy. Really all I need is the medicine who are we kidding..you could play xbox all night long.

1 comment:

  1. So sorry! Is it the flu? Send Spencer out for some chicken noodle soup, or egg drop soup.

    ReplyDelete