Thursday, February 11, 2010

dresses and cake!

This last Saturday I had my second dress fitting, I was some what nervous for it because we were making a lot of changes to the dress and I was worried it wouldn't turn out like I had pictured it in my head, but it was beautiful. I can't wait to be able to wear it, it's probably a good thing I'm not taking it home until the end of May, I'd probably end up ruining it from trying it on a million times. After the dress fitting my mom told me of a place in provo she heard had really good cake, and since we were already in American Fork we decided to go try it.The place is called Magelby's and usually i'm not the biggest fan of cake but YUM there chocolate cake was delicious! Since Spencer was at work and couldn't come we decided to buy him a piece so he could try it..he loved it to, but we are still going to go try a couple other places just to make sure nothing else can top it.

No comments:

Post a Comment