Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentines Weekend

I looove long weekends, and this last one was much needed! Spencer and I don't get to see each other a ton during the week so it was so nice to spend the whole weekend together. I just love cheesy chicks flicks soo much and this weekend I conned Spencer into see 3! haha we saw "did you hear about the morgans?", "when in rome", and of course "valentines day", they were all very cute and Spencer was such a trooper, I Love You! Since it was a long weekend and valentines was on saturday Spencer made it into a whole weekend ordeal. We of course went and saw all the movies, had dinner at Market Street, did some shopping in Park City, had Valentines brunch with the Edwards and dinner with the Lawsons on Sunday, and just spent some real quality time with each other. We decided that this year we weren't going to get presents because we are trying to save..but Spencer was so cute and on sunday he gave me a valentine for every hour of the day with little notes he had written along with the cutest card which of course made me cry, it was better than any present he could have given me i loved it, thanks babe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment