Thursday, February 11, 2010

L.O.V.E.

Love is definitely in the air this month! Last Saturday was 6 months to our wedding day, sooooo exciting!!! Of course Valentines day is coming up on Sunday, Spencer apparently has a plan for Saturday to celebrate but won't tell me anything..not even a hint..I usually can get him to give it up but he won't budge this time which is ok I guess because surprises are always fun. And next Saturday, February 20th is our THREE-YEAR ANNIVERSARY! Can you believe it, 3 whole years..time has flown by and so much has changed.
"As we grow old together, As we continue to change with age, There is one thing that will never change...I will always keep falling in love with you."
I am so happy to have found such an amazing guy to share the rest of my life with, I LOVE YOU Pokie Bear (my nickname for Spencer..cheesy I know)!

No comments:

Post a Comment