Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Grand Opening




If you've never been to Sunflower Market then you are missing out! I have been wishing that there was one closer to me ever since I found out about it and it has finally come true!! Spencer and I headed over there a few days ago and filled our cart with tons of fruits, veggies and other yummy food. There slogan is 'Serious Food, Silly Prices' and it couldn't be more right on, it's like the cheaper version of Whole Foods but the products are just as good.


Along with the new Sunflower Market opening the new Whole Foods opened just down the street. As much as I do love the Sunflower Market we decided to go check out the new Whole Foods because it just looked so big and I had heard some good things about it. It was pretty sweet, but way to crowded we had a hard time trying to make our way around all the traffic. But I made a discovery while I was there, one that I am so excited about.
A few years ago I had a professor that used to bring us all sorts of goodies, and my favorite thing she use to bring were these dried mangos. Now I've had dried mangos many times but they've always been sweetened, and the ones she'd bring weren't and they were soo yummy. She got them from trader joes which is a store we don't have here but should, anyways I've never been able to find them until now! The new Whole Foods has them and I can tell you that I will be frequenting there often because of it. If you've never tried them GO and get some they are such a yummy snack and as far as I'm concerned guilt free.

2 comments:

  1. yay!! I am SO glad it's finally open. I can't wait to go there when I get back in town. Maybe we can go together!! Zach says to say what's up to Spencer, and that he misses him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited about this! every sense you mentioned it I have been looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete