Monday, March 28, 2011

One Of Those Days

Do you ever just have one of those days..you know where things just seem to go badly. Today might just be one those days. I don't know what I'm less excited about the fact that it's snowing or that spring break is over and my brain does not want to cooperate. Maybe thats why when I walked out my door to go to class, I slipped and fell in the mud ripping my favorite pair of jeans and cutting a huge gash in my knee. I think my brain had a plan to prevent me from going to class and if so it worked cuz here I am blogging instead. Its to bad that I'm not so into the whole ripped jeans thing otherwise they'd look brand new, on the upside though I bought a new pair of jeans this morning before the whole fiasco. Anyways I just hope this isn't a sign that I'm going to fail my test tonight, who gives a test the first day back from spring break anyways, lame!

No comments:

Post a Comment