Monday, April 11, 2011

flowers make me smile

I've been stressing out lately more than usual, mainly because I have this debate going on in my head that I thought was over about what I should do with my life. Now that I'm getting close to graduating and having to decide what I want my next step to be I'm panicing. Before I was set on grad school and then I made a switch to nursing instead and now I'm not sure if I switched for the right reasons..anyways the point is I'm stressing out and really want a break but I can't have one in fact each semester at least in this next year is progressively getting busier and harder than the last and I feel like I'm on the verge of my breaking point. Spencer being the great husband that he is surprised me with flowers and a treat last week because he thought it would help, and it definitely did. It's surprising how something so small can make you so happy. All week whenever I look over at those flowers it makes me smile and just for a second I forget all my worries. Thanks Spencer for being so sweet, I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment