Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Guess where we're going..

I'll give you a few hints:

That's right, we're going to New York City! As soon as Spencer takes his last final, literally, we'll be on our way. Neither of us have been to New York, so when one of my best friends from back in the day invited us we jumped at the chance! This is a much needed trip and being able to look forward to it helps make school seem a little less daunting. We are crossing our fingers that we'll get on cash cab, how awesome would that be..wish us luck ha!

5 comments:

  1. Yay! How exciting! New York is such a fun place to visit! I'll cross my fingers for you to be on the Cash Cab too!! That would be awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous! Take a million pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When are you going?! We are going to be there the end of August!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh bummer, we are going on May 4th. That would've been so fun to be there at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so excited for you guys! This sounds so fun!

    ReplyDelete