Friday, April 29, 2011

oh finals..

I am burned out..with 3 finals & 1 paper down and 3 finals & 1 paper to go I am over it. I don't want to study I don't want to write anything I just want to give up and be done. Please let me find the motivation to make it through these next few days so I don't ruin all my hard work this semester. I just keep saying to myself just a little bit longer and then you'll be on vacation, but the lovely thought gets ruined by the awful thought that as soon as we get back, summer school starts and with the 5 classes I'm taking I am really NOT looking forward to it. Oh and just to top things off this week my car radiator cracked, I found out after smoke was billowing out of the hood of my car while I was driving and I won't lie I was a little terrified that I was going to blow up..don't worry I didn't but that would've been a good excuse to not take my finals :)

No comments:

Post a Comment