Thursday, January 10, 2013

new year, new name

I am changing our blog address..mostly because I hate it and have wanted to change it since the day I made it. Why did I even start the blog with this address? Well because I didn't feel like being creative and I wanted it to be done. This new name is muuuuuch more creative: nicoleandspencer.blogspot.com See I told you.. I think I tried out spencerandnicole.blogspot.com when I first started this, but it already exists, I checked it out cause I sometimes stalk people and it has only one post and it's from 2006, it is titled Welcome to the Jungle..maybe they got eaten in the jungle and we should put out a missing persons alert for them? Anyways it wasn't until today that I had the stroke of genius to try out our names the other way around. I think my schooling is definitely paying off. Also I am almost done writing a new post I just felt like I should add pictures and that takes some effort so it will be done by tonight.. I am probably just talking to myself so... The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment